Infographics transform complex information into graphics that are both easy to grasp and visually appealing. What if you are short on time and need a simpler, quicker way to create beautiful infographics in an instant? Online infographics tools greatly speed up the process.
Let’s take a look at the 3 easy and fast online Infographic tools.
Visme is a super stunning online infographic maker that enables you to create engaging interactive infographics, presentations, ad banners, animations, customer layouts, and more. It offers 500+ infographics templates, over 6000 icons and millions of images for you to choose from.
- It is available to create infographics, presentation, animations, ad banners, and custom layouts.
- Support to insert and edit chart objects directly through changing the data values.
- An extensive library of icons and images.
- Allow users to embed YouTube videos directly into designs.
- It’s specially priced for teachers and students.
- The basic free version is limited.
- Only 3 projects.
- Must include the Visme logo.
- Limited access to charts and infographic
Price: Basic version is free with pricing plans available
This free web-based infographic tool provides you tons of free templates to get started quickly, which are easily edited. Once you’ve selected the desired template, you can add shapes, backgrounds, charts, objects, and text to customize the template as you like.
- Very basic design layouts and assets.
- New charts feature supports some basic editable charts in your design.
- Easy downloads for JPG and PDF versions.
- A few selections of themes.
- The small library of image assets. You’ll want to upload your own images and icons.
Piktochart is another creative online infographic tool allowing you to turn boring data into vivid infographics with just a few clicks. Its customizable editor gives you the ability to modify color schemes and fonts, insert pre-loaded graphics and upload basic shapes and images. Its grid lined templates enable you to align graphical elements and resize images proportionally.
- Themes and templates are of high design quality.
- User-friendly, allow you to edit anything and everything freely.
- Design infographics, reports, banners, and presentations.
- Let you embed videos from Youtube and Vimeo in your design.
- Limited selection of free templates. Higher quality templates are available with a Pro account.
- $29 per month is a high subscription price compared to the others.
Price: Start for free with pricing packages available.
From above-mentioned three online infographic tools, there are advantages and disadvantages to them. Simply analyze, compare and then choose the right one you need.