A presentation with engaging visuals is an effective way to catch people’s attention. Following are top 4 advanced Presentation Software for Mac.
Apple Keynote for Mac
As Apple’s flagship presentation software for Mac, Keynote makes it much easier to create stunning and memorable presentations. With real-time collaboration, your team can work together on a Mac, iPad, or iPhone anywhere.
- Apple-designed themes let you design eye-catching presentations quickly.
- Support creating 2D and 3D charts and chart animations.
- Typography features including smart quotes, ligatures, and automatic scaling.
- iLife Media Browser offers quick access to iLife photos, movies, and music.
- Create free-form curves, shapes, and masks.
- Create text-based, object-driven, and several other types of transitions.
- The Magic Move tool enables you to create sophisticated animations with simple transitions.
- Import various media types such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and MOV.
- Import and export Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Export to iWeb, GarageBand, and iTunes.
- Send presentations as a Keynote, PowerPoint, or PDF files directly via email.
- Presentation reviewers can make comments on slides.
Edraw Presentation Designer
Edraw professional designer for mac helps you make the personalized and perfect presentation within minutes. Abundant resources will bring your slides to life and powerful functions will ease your design greatly.
- A rich set of ready-made Visio templates alternatives and examples for a quick start.
- Massive editable vector Visio symbols alternatives with connection points and text boxes, making the presentation creation easier.
- Flexible presentation mode lets you edit the file in full-screen mode.
- Drag and drop interface and dynamic user guide significantly simplify the design process.
- Advanced features like inserting hyperlinks and attachment.
- Seamless integration with MS program allows better collaboration.
Google Slides has become the gold standard of collaborative cloud-based presentation apps. With which, you can create, edit, customize, collaborate, and present for free wherever you are.
- A variety of presentation themes makes your ideas stand out.
- Hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more greatly enrich the presentations and wow the audience.
- A wide variety of presentation templates make you get a head start easily.
- Access, create and edit your presentations wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer — even when there’s no connection.
- All your changes are automatically saved as you type. Never hit “save” again.
- You can publish your presentation on the web, or download it in PowerPoint or PDF format. You are also able to convert PowerPoint files to Google Slides.
LibreOffice Impress is a free mac presentation software. It is definitely an outstanding tool for creating effective and attractive presentations. Creating and editing slides are very versatile because of different editing and view modes.
- Extended support (spell-check dictionaries, hyphenation patterns, thesaurus and grammar check, specialized dictionaries as extensions.
- Easy access to vector clip art.
- Provide precise control of features such as text formatting, and you can quickly enhance photos by adjusting brightness, contrast, and transparency.
- The mini-toolbar gives you the ability to quickly switch between slide view.
- A great selection of motion paths for users to create more complex, custom animations.
- Basic tools are available for creating tables and charts.
- Support import of SVG vector graphics (.svg, .svgz), MS Visio files even video and audio format files.
- PDF export extended options.