Sometimes you may feel it could be impossible to finish your task before the deadline, or the poor visual design of your work gonna drives you crazy. Therefore, why not try some free download best iOS mind mapping App alternatives to Visio? Today, we gonna check out the best choices in this field for both students and business professionalists.
Criteria of Best iOS Mind Mapping App Visio Alternatives
Normally, we focus on the following two main aspects:
- User Groups – whether the app is suitable for users in a wide range of industries/sectors/professional roles etc.
- Features – the easy of use, the user interface (UI) design, built-in functions, integrations and so on.
- Others – such as the price-to-performance ratio etc.
Edraw MindMaster is one of the best iOS mind mapping app that has many features and built-in resources (templates, the Rainbow style, the Hand-drawn style etc.) for users to generate beautiful and effective mind maps, fishbones, timelines, org charts and more. You can do a lot with the application including brainstorming, note-taking, business presentations, SNS and Edraw MindMaster online mind map community sharing etc. The Edraw Cloud service is also powerful for users to sync files to use on iPhone, iPad, and Macbook.
As we all know that Microsoft Visio is a good tool for graphic design including infographic creations. However, if you want to get rid of the Microsoft software package and have a standalone design tool, then you may probably find somewhere else. Today, we gonna see the top 4 Linux Visio alternatives for infographic design.
Edraw Max as a Linux Visio alternative for infographic design is powerful and time-saving with thousands of infographic elements and various templates. You can easily drag-and-drop, edit, draw, print and share in just seconds.
- Easy alteration of chart data for a quick edit;
- A wide range of editable infographic elements covering from basic shapes to marketing;
- A large quantity of well-designed editable infographic templates;
- Offers a set of pencil and pen drawing tools for you to create your own elements and save them to the preset libraries;
- Easily export/import to different formats or share on SNS;
- Can be used for Linux packages like Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo etc.
- Support inserting local pictures and crop them to any shapes as you like;
- Easy to switch between different diagram themes, background colors and more;
Nowadays, different sizes of firms from small business to international enterprises companies are using Gantt charts to tracking massive projects. However, how to create a Gantt chart easily if you want to get rid of those quite expensive and complex Gantt chart software such as Microsoft Project? In today’s article, we will show you the step-by-step guide! Before carry on, let’s quickly see some basic concepts of the Gantt chart.
What is a Gantt Chart? – Key Elements
A Gantt chart shows a set of breakdown scheduled tasks over a certain period based on time span and task sequence. In reality, project managers can easily spot and monitor different tasks to achieve the final goal. Generally, the Gantt chart has the following five key elements:
Click to enlargeFree Download Gantt Chart Software
- Task names – which tell you what a task is mainly about, for example, online application development;
- Taskbars – which shows task details including the start and finish date, the sum-up of working hours, task progress and so on;
- Relationships – this part includes task priority, task sequence, and task dependencies;
- Project Milestones – it is in the form of a small diamond-shaped icon to remark major progress of your project;
- Team Resource Management – this part shows who should do what tasks by using what kinds of materials etc;
If you’re looking for well-presented network diagram Visio alternative templates and symbols with full editing options, then don’t miss out today’s article. Here we gonna introduce these resources in different categories including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Cisco network elements and more.
Network Diagram Visio Alternative Templates
This category covers all the popular network diagrams for cloud computing projects such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, the Amazon Web Services (AWS), the Cisco Network Topology, and some other general types of network diagrams.
An efficient project management software is great for project managers to monitor team members and distribute resources. If you still not sure the latest top recommend project management tools, simply check out this article for more info!
This light project management software can assist users professionally in making detailed Gantt Chart, scheduling and following up tasks, allocating resources, managing budgets and so on. The easy-to-understand user interface is less complex than Microsoft Project. Furthermore, besides the basic project management functions, the software also has a built-in advanced report feature for users to quickly generate reports based on the existing Gantt chart to capture specific project information about costs and resources.