Microsoft Visio is a powerful diagramming tool for users to handle many diagram design categories from creating flowcharts to floor plans. On the other hand, its price keeps many users, especially small business teams and single users, far away from it. Indeed, Visio comes in three different variants: the standard one is priced at $299; the Premium one is priced at price $999. Therefore, in the following post, we will quickly introduce three best Visio alternatives for floor plan.
Overall, Edraw Max is an easy, budget, powerful and popular Visio alternative to create floor plans.
- Dozens of fully editable templates, symbols for you to get started instantly.
- Support exporting/importing to many different formats like PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS and so on.
- Lifelong complete service with a much lower price.
- Cloud storage and team cooperation for easy teamwork projects.
Lucidchart floor plan Visio alternatives software is web-based. It allows you to collaborate with your team members throughout the overall design process thanks to its built-in cloud system.
- Easy to operate based on your browser without any more installations.
- Supported Platforms: modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 8+.
- Convenient to export or import to Microsoft Visio formats.
- Simply sharing and publishing options are available.
SmartDraw is another good choice for diagram design beginners. Whether you’re an expert or even if you’ve never drawn a floor plan before, SmartDraw can help you create floor plan effortlessly.
- Enables you to create and edit diagrams based on a modern web browser.
- Compatible with: SharePoint, Microsoft Project.
- Allow sharing your floor plans in graphics formats such as PDF, SVG, or PNG. Alternatively, users can export works to any Office® application in one click.
- Well integrated photo capability.