Microsoft Visio is a powerful diagramming, it is capable of handling everything from creating flowcharts to floor plans. But its price keeps may common users far away from it. Visio comes in three different variants: standard one priced at $299; Premium one priced at a hefty price tag of $999. It is not too often that a small business or individual user wants to create such powerful diagrams and is willing to shell out such an amount on a tool that he will rarely use again. In the following post, we will introduce three best Visio alternatives for floor plan.
Edraw is an easier, cheaper, more powerful and popular Visio alternative for making the floor plan.
- Dozens of templates, symbols to get started instantly.
- Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Lifelong complete service with a much cheaper price.
- Cloud storage and team cooperation on files supported.
Lucidchart’s floor plan Visio alternatives software is an online floor plan maker that allows you to collaborate with others throughout the design process as you use our cloud-based software from any platform or device.
- Run in your browser and no any installation required.
- Supported Platforms: modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 8+.
- Help to import and export Visio files.
- Simple sharing and publishing options.
SmartDraw is easy enough that even the least aesthetically-abled businessperson can use it. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or even if you’ve never drawn a floor plan before, SmartDraw can help you create floor plan effortlessly.
- Enables you to create and edit diagrams using any modern web browser.
- Compatible with: SharePoint, Microsoft Project.
- Allow sharing your floor plans with graphics formats such as a PDF, SVG, or PNG. Export them to any Office® application in one click
- Integrated photo capability