Microsoft Visio is a great tool for network diagramming with its built-in standard Visio network stencils. However, have you ever tried some alternatives else for even more network diagramming categories? In today’s article, we gonna check out together the rich Visio network stencils alternatives for a wide range of categories including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Cisco network and more!
Visio Network Stencils Alternatives to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS network stencils can be used for many practical usages covering from enterprise architecture projects to business database system management. Generally, you can find the following sub-categories in AWS: App Services; Database; Deployment and Management; SDKs; Storage Content, and Delivery etc.
If you have used Visio for a quite long time and wanna try some new budget-saving choices, then today you are at the right place! In this article, we gonna check out together a good Visio landscape design alternative for both beginners and experienced users.
Visio Landscape Design Alternative Introduction
Overall, the all-in-one alternative choice here is very handy to use even for landscape design learners. Moreover, its effective cloud collaboration, high automation, and friendly drag-and-drop based user interface make the software one of the best landscape design alternatives to Visio.
See More Now!
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Citrix (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc
Wanna know more about Visio? Simply read this article for all the essentials, such as the history, pricing details, and key functions of Microsoft Visio. You can also find out more choices to your diagramming work at the end of this post.
What is Visio?
Microsoft Visio is a stand-alone Windows-based diagramming software for many drawing categories. Visio was developed in the 1990s by the Shareware Corp., and its second version came out in 1992. Microsoft bought Visio around 2000 but separate it from the MS Office Suite packages. So far, Visio has three editions: Visio Standard, Visio Professional, and Visio Pro for Office 365.
Sometimes you may feel it could be impossible to finish your task before the deadline, or the poor visual design of your work gonna drives you crazy. Therefore, why not try some free download best iOS mind mapping App alternatives to Visio? Today, we gonna check out the best choices in this field for both students and business professionalists.
Criteria of Best iOS Mind Mapping App Visio Alternatives
Normally, we focus on the following two main aspects:
- User Groups – whether the app is suitable for users in a wide range of industries/sectors/professional roles etc.
- Features – the easy of use, the user interface (UI) design, built-in functions, integrations and so on.
- Others – such as the price-to-performance ratio etc.
Edraw MindMaster is one of the best iOS mind mapping app that has many features and built-in resources (templates, the Rainbow style, the Hand-drawn style etc.) for users to generate beautiful and effective mind maps, fishbones, timelines, org charts and more. You can do a lot with the application including brainstorming, note-taking, business presentations, SNS and Edraw MindMaster online mind map community sharing etc. The Edraw Cloud service is also powerful for users to sync files to use on iPhone, iPad, and Macbook.
As we all know that Microsoft Visio is a good tool for graphic design including infographic creations. However, if you want to get rid of the Microsoft software package and have a standalone design tool, then you may probably find somewhere else. Today, we gonna see the top 4 Linux Visio alternatives for infographic design.
Edraw Max as a Linux Visio alternative for infographic design is powerful and time-saving with thousands of infographic elements and various templates. You can easily drag-and-drop, edit, draw, print and share in just seconds.
- Easy alteration of chart data for a quick edit;
- A wide range of editable infographic elements covering from basic shapes to marketing;
- A large quantity of well-designed editable infographic templates;
- Offers a set of pencil and pen drawing tools for you to create your own elements and save them to the preset libraries;
- Easily export/import to different formats or share on SNS;
- Can be used for Linux packages like Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo etc.
- Support inserting local pictures and crop them to any shapes as you like;
- Easy to switch between different diagram themes, background colors and more;