There is no doubt that the use of clothing design software has significantly facilitated the works of designers nowadays. Following are a list of the top 4 clothing design software for Mac.
This flexible clothing design software for Mac is intended for designers to do the clothes, textiles, and accessory designs. Especially, a fabrics clip art gallery and design specs workbook offer an effective solution for casting and fitting of your designs. Plus, it has a texture mapping tool with accompanying 3D models and design export options.
Edraw Max is basically a 2D vector clothing design program Mac for fashion designing. It comes with a variety of editable templates with 10 models and a rich set of skin colors and tones. You are allowed to sketch fashions upon existing models, and use various options to customize the clothes to your liking. It supports saving & exporting fashion design to common formats including Word, PPT, PNG, JPG, PDF, etc,for sharing more conveniently.
This clothing designer for Mac is well-designed for designing and sketching their design concepts. It comes with various vector clothing templates, plenty of fabric selections, and training videos guide step-by-step.
Optitex is an integrated pack of collaborative design studios with two-dimensional, three-dimensional patterns design and creation suites.Its straightforward and interactive interface with marker making suite and cutting room optimization suite enables you to create the clothing design to your own size.
Above-mentioned clothing design software are equiped with templates. Even if you are amateurs, you can free download trial versions of these programs and create a dress for a special occasion.
A presentation with engaging visuals is an effective way to catch people’s attention. Following are top 4 advanced Presentation Software for Mac.
As Apple’s flagship presentation software for Mac, Keynote makes it much more easier to create stunning and memorable presentations. With real-time collaboration, your team can work together on a Mac, iPad, or iPhone anywhere.
- Apple-designed themes let you design eye-catching presentations quickly.
- Support creating 2D and 3D charts and chart animations.
- Typography features including smart quotes, ligatures, and automatic scaling.
- iLife Media Browser offers quick access to iLife photos, movies, and music.
- Create free-form curves, shapes, and masks.
- Create text-based, object-driven, and several other types of transitions.
- The Magic Move tool enables you to create sophisticated animations with simple transitions.
- Import various media types such as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and MOV.
- Import and export Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Export to iWeb, GarageBand, and iTunes.
- Send presentations as a Keynote, PowerPoint, or PDF files directly via email.
- Presentation reviewers can make comments on slides.
Two: Google Slides
Google Slides has become the gold standard of collaborative cloud-based presentation apps. With which, you can create, edit, customize, collaborate, and present for free wherever you are.
- A variety of presentation themes makes your ideas stand out.
- Hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more greatly enrich the presentations and wow the audience.
- A wide variety of presentation templates make you get a head start easily.
- Access, create, and edit your presentations wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer — even when there’s no connection.
- All your changes are automatically saved as you type. Never hit “save” again.
- You can publish your presentation on the web, or download it in PowerPoint or PDF format. You are also able to convert PowerPoint files to Google Slides.
Three: LibreOffice Impress
LibreOffice Impress is a free mac presentation software. It is definitely an outstanding tool for creating effective and attractive presentations. Creating and editing slides is very versatile because of different editing and view modes.
- Extended support (spell-check dictionaries, hyphenation patterns, thesaurus and grammar check, specialized dictionaries as extensions.
- Easy access to vector clip art.
- Provide precise control of features such as text formatting, and you can quickly enhance photos by adjusting brightness, contrast and transparency.
- The mini-toolbar gives you ability to quickly switch between slide view.
- A great selection of motion paths for users to create more complex, custom animations.
- Basic tools are available for creating tables and charts.
- Support import of SVG vector graphics (.svg, .svgz), MS Visio files even video and audio format files.
- PDF export extended options.
Edraw professional designer for mac helps you make personalized and perfect presentation within minutes. Abundant resources will bring your slides to life and powerful functions will ease your design greatly.
A rich set of ready-made templates and examples for quick start.
- Massive editable vector shapes with connection points and text boxes, making the presentation creation easier.
- Flexible presentation mode let you edit the file in full screen mode.
- Drag and drop interface and dynamic user guide significantly simplify the design process.
- Advanced features like inserting hyperlinks and attachment.
- Seamless integration with MS program allows better collaboration.
Need card making software for Mac to create and print cards for birthdays, holidays, children’s day, Christmas, or other occasions? Here just shared 3 best card making software Mac. Simply consider and choose the one that is most suitable for you.
This Mac card making program covers thousands of cards, eCards, stationery styles, postcards, calendars, photo frames, invitations, announcements and scrapbook pages that you can customize. It also allows you to create your own projects from scratch.
- 10,200+ cards & projects
- 17,900+ Premium graphics
- Exclusive fonts
- Easily import photos from iPhoto and FaceTime cameras
- Browse projects by design, theme or occasion
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and later including Mac OS Sierra
It offers more than 10,200 cards and project templates along with over 17,900 images you can use.
It doesn’t provide as many editing tools as other Mac card making applications.
Two: Greeting Box for Mac
Thanks to Greeting Box for Mac, designing your own cards doesn’t have to be difficult. It is an simple but smart card making tool for Mac that enables you to create custom cards for any occasion regardless of your creative experience. Personalizing your cards is so easy with this powerful card maker, which turns ordinary photos into distinctive photo cards.
- WYSIWYG—real-time preview with high speed.
- 110+ different templates are available.
- Move, rotate, and resize photos with a few mouse clicks. Freely crop photo to make it fit well into the chosen frame.
- Different frames, masks, clipart help you create special artistic effects for cards.
- Save card as different image formats and print your personalized card directly in half-fold.
Greeting Box for Mac is extremely easy to use and allows you to customize nearly every aspect of your card.
This software only has 110 predesigned templates to choose from.
Three: Edraw Max Card Maker Mac
This card making software for Mac offers a fantastic solution to help users to make gorgeous cards from existing shapes and easy-to-use drawing tools. Cloud sync function does you a great favor to collaborate with colleagues anytime and anywhere.
- Drag-and-drop interface makes you create cards easily.
- Seamless integration with MS programs.
- A large collection of free templates such as party invitation templates, New Year templates, Valentine’s Day templates and more as well as a variety of vector cards symbols are for your choice.
- Great ever-expanding selection of backgrounds and clip art.
- Easy to export cards to other formats including PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG, HTML, Word, PPT, PowerPoint and so on.
- Pre-made editable card templates in different styles let you get started quickly without drawing skill required.
- Built-in editing tools give you ability to modify font, pictures, background, etc as you like.
Comparing with other card making software, there are too few cards templates provided.
Wireframing is an effective tool for users to understand how an ios or Android application or website will work. Here we’ve selected 10 of the best wireframe software mac to get you started.
Axure RP is the standard in interactive Mac wireframe software and empower you to quickly and easily deliver much more than typical wireframing tools. This wireframing program covers sitemaps and various UI elements. Interactive HTML mockups would be designed for both websites and apps. You are able to view your app design on your phone with a built-in share function.
- Platform: Mac, Windows
- Price: $29-$99/month
It is a cross-platform wireframing software for Mac, Windows, Linux. With it, you can design a windows UI, plan an iPhone interface or reorganize your website in minutes. Straightforward & drag-and-drop interface, abundant built-in elements and editable wireframe templates make it much more easier than ever to draw different kinds of wireframes . Cloud sync lets you share the ideas with colleagues anytime and anywhere. You also can save completed wireframes as PDF or editable SVG file formats, PowerPoint, Word and any graphics format with only one click.
- Platform: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Price: $99/year
This is a streamlined web-based wireframes app. It is well-designed to take you through the whole process of roughly sketching your wireframes. Built-in massive popular icon sets greatly enrich your design. It gives you ability to work remotely in the Cloud – anytime and on any device – without the hassle of uploading and downloading files.
- Platform: Web-based
- Price: Free-€49/month
It is another web-based wireframing tool. You can define websites and apps for Web, iOS, and Android with the intuitive & drag-and-drop interface. A rich set of UI elements, from buttons and forms to generics shapes and a range of widgets for iOS, SAP and Android are available. Thanks to its custom styling feature, you are allowed to add rounded corners, cropped images, color gradients, or import graphics.
- Platform: Web-based
OmniGraffle is definitely an ideal Mac Wireframing program. Users can quickly bash together website wireframes, diagrams, process charts or page layouts. When you select a document type, this tool makes context-sensitive joins between separate elements, automatically linking lines in diagrams and aligning shapes and elements in wireframes or page layouts.
- Platform: Mac, iPad, iPhone
- Price:From $49.99 (standard iOS version)
Lovely Charts is an online, desktop and iPad wireframing application, allowing you to create wireframes fast. One of the best advantages is its function to make assumptions based on the type of diagram you’re drawing, and thus streamline the drawing process. With an extensive library of crafted symbols to meet most requirements. Automatic layouts, filter effects, pixel-perfect connections, “Snappable” drawing grid, enhanced text formatting options are also available for you.
- Platform: Mac, Linux, Windows, iPad
- Price: Desktop: €59, Online: €29/year, iPad: €3.99
Gliffy is also a web-based application that help you to design website wireframes and more. It uses a drag and drop UI with the ability to add boxes, buttons, and lines from the tool shape library to anywhere on the page. Then you can easily add text to create a clear, concise mockup.
- Platform: Web-based
- Price:$4.99-$7.99/month per user
It offers a full featured drag-and-drop editor for drawing user interface wireframes. It includes support for master pages, presentation mode, layers, auto-sizing of canvas, interactivity, icons,… to name a few. Once the wireframes diagram finished, you can export it to a wide variety of formats – Images, MS Word, Adobe PDF and MS PowerPoint. Real-Time editing is also supported. Annotated Comments which is essential for Wireframing as it helps in seamless communication of ideas.
- Platform: Web-based
HotGloo is an online, interactive wireframing tool that makes it easy to wireframe web and mobile sites and to co-work with team members. With it, several users can work on one project at the same time as a team and discuss their work in real time via a chat function.
- Platform: Web-based
Website Wireframe is an easy and fast web-based tool for building wireframes effortlessly. The key to this tool is the simplicity of usage, lending itself to speed, both in wireframe creation and sharing. It is free to register and use and works in most modern web browsers.