Visio Replacement - Edraw Max
Edraw Max is a drawing and diagramming solution that helps people transform
business and technical concepts into visual diagrams. Use Edraw Max to
formulate, document, and communicate important information and make a
professional impact on your audience.
Graphics can be a powerful way to communicate information, but most graphics software packages require users to have artistic skills to render effective images; Edraw Max is intended for people who feel uncomfortable drawing freehand but who need visuals to help relay important information. Create diagrams with Edraw Max using formatting tools and predefined symbols; add backgrounds, titles and page borders.
Review the interface:
- Edraw is a vector-based diagramming software, which creates flowcharts, organizational chart and network rapidly.
- Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagrams, work flows, software diagrams, UML diagrams, maps and network diagrams.
- Powerful and easy-to-use drawing tools and many pre-drawn library objects, drawing does not need to start anew. Just drag the ready-made shapes from the toolbar and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
- What You See Is What You Get. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported. No artistic skill is required. Automatically aligns and arranges everything to look great.
- Lots of shape templates. Offer more than 2000 shapes in common use, diagram drawing does not need to start anew.
- Gallery support. Offer the template storehouse to collect, manage various kinds of works of excellence.
- Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
- Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
- Easily visualize complex information with a wide range of Edraw diagrams. Make those diagrams even smarter and more useful by linking them to underlying data, which provides a more complete picture of the system or process.
Over the usual elements that you can see in any of similar solutions, Edraw Max provides a full power of modern interfaces, huge, smartly organized library of primitives, along with many examples and tutorials. When you just start working with a new Edraw Max diagram, you’re asked to select its “kind“ and the software provides you with the corresponding primitives. Of course, you can always load more primitives or even search them by name. The kinds of diagrams available in Edraw Max cover all the areas you can imagine about schemes and diagrams: Flowcharts, DB architecture, Organization Charts, Mind Maps, Networks and much more, and there are several sections in the shapes library for each kind of diagrams, as well as several examples that come with the software. You can save your own shapes in the shape gallery for further usage. As for drawing itself, Edraw Max provides a really convenient vector editor, with handy shapes grouping, locking and organizing, selection and zooming; you can control all the parameters (colors, fonts, and lines) of every shape, either yours or from the library. All the “beauty pictures” you’ve designed can be easily exported and printed in a strict correspondence with the screen picture.
Review some examples: