Looking for a Visio alternative to Gantt chart software for Linux? Why not give Edraw Gantt chart Visio alternative for Linux a shot?
Introduction of Powerful Linux Gantt Chart Visio Alternative
Nobody would doubt that Microsoft Visio is one of the best diagramming tools to create Gantt charts but it does not support working on Linux which makes Linux users look for a Visio alternative. And Edraw Gantt chart Visio alternative for Linux is exactly the one. Smart and easy-to-use enough diagramming software enables no matter a professional product manager or a green hand to create their Gantt charts in minutes.Free Download
Compatible with the most popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo, and More.
Incomparable Features of Gantt Chart Visio Alternative for Linux
- User-friendly interface similar to Microsoft helps users get started quickly without making a fresh start again.
- A full suite tool with the capability of creating Gantt charts, PERT charts, QFD, HOQ, Timeline, Calendar and so on.
- Users can get a quick start by editing pre-made Gantt chart symbols and templates or start from scratch by opening a blank drawing page.
- A set of drawing tools are provided in advance for users to design their own shapes if necessary.
- Real-time collaboration and multiple file formats import & export help users to collaborate with colleagues and friends seamlessly.
Comparison Between Edraw & Visio
Guide to Create Gantt Chart on Linux
Wondering how to create Gantt chart on Linux quickly and effortlessly? Follow this guide and start creating right now!
Step 1. Run Edraw Gantt chart software, go to File menu > New > Project Management, then double-click the icon of Gantt to open a blank drawing page.
Step 2. Switch to left libraries, drag and drop a Gantt chart shape on the drawing page, then set the necessary information on the dialog window, such as date unit, working day, format, etc.
Step 3. Double click the text and edit the task names. Right-click your mouse to add new tasks or sub-tasks if needed.
Step 4. Put mouse cursor on the line between two cells to set the column width to your needs; drag the yellow point in below picture to set the row width.
Step 5. Click Insert Column under Gantt Chart menu to add a new column if necessary.
Step 6. Click Fit to Drawing under Page Layout menu to lay out the Gantt chart.
Gantt Chart Example
Below is a free editable Gantt chart example created by our Linux Gantt chart Visio alternative. Welcome to download if any interest.