Network diagram symbols make your network projects easy and quick for team communications. Such programs may cover from general computer engineering, such as the APC Visio Stencils Alternatives, to the advanced network system. Today, we gonna check out specific symbols from some world-leading technology firms, such as Amazon, Cisco, and Google.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Symbols
AWS symbols are created by Amazon for enterprise architecture applications, like Cloud Computing, on-demand infrastructure and so on. Normally, AWS symbols have the following main categories: App Services; Database; Deployment and Management; SDKs; Storage Content, and Delivery etc. In reality, you can use these AWS network diagram symbols for a wide range of topics include whitepapers, presentations and more.
Azure Network Diagram Symbols
Here are more network diagram elements from the Azure team, which is part of the Microsoft company. Such icons can be used in any Visio versions for your nice-looking formal architectural draft, internal project diagrams, or for business partnership purposes.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Icons
GCP symbol is another dominant category for creating network diagrams. It usually covers sub-topics like the Big Data; Google Compute; GCP Identity and Security; Internet of Things; Management Tools and so on. You can see more insights about GCO network diagram symbols as the following:
- Big Data: This part mainly provides data analysis services to prevent risk in data systems.
- Developer Tools: Such tools provide intuitive collection services for developers, for example, finding source code in production and API backends.
- GCP Identity and Security: This part offers users the applications management of personal GCP cloud.
- Google Internet of Things: This section provides fully integrated service for users to securely control and analyze data from their worldwide accounts.
- GCP Storage and Databases: This part is mainly about the storage services for GCP users according to globally-scalable databases.
Cisco Network Diagram Elements
Basic Cisco network diagram symbols usually include shapes, router-generic, router-broadband, firewall, wireless router, workgroup switch, ATM switch, ISDN switch, multiplayer switch, the protocol translator, access server, transport, etc. Every single element has their own specific meaning. For example, the Mobile router is for users to connect their mobile devices; and the Gateway is used to connect between different network systems.
So far, we have seen a huge amount of useful network diagram symbols. You would surely benefit a lot from these innovative figures. Feeling great and wanna try by yourself? Just check this network diagram software for more info and a free download.