If you are searching for a Visio Alternative for Linux, Edraw is exactly the right one for you. It works well both on Linux, Windows and Mac.
With Edraw, a powerful Linux Visio Alternative, you can create flowchart, organizational chart, mind map, network diagram, floor plan, uml diagram, P&ID, wireframe, infographics, er diagram, cards, certificates, fashion design, presentation, charts, forms, schematics, science diagrams, project diagrams .etc easily and quickly. Its built-in free symbols and templates greatly simplify the drawing process.
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More.
Why Edraw Is A Great Alternative to Visio for Linux
- Support drawing more than 260 diagram types
- Help you start fast from pre-made editable examples and templates
- Diversified diagram shapes libraries and over 12000 vector symbols are available.
- Allow exporting drawing to other formats like JPG, PDF, PS, SVG, etc.
- Cross-platform compatibility. It is fully compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Real-time Cloud collaboration supported.
Main Features Comparison with Visio
Drawing Types Comparison with Visio