Flyers have become the most commonly-used tool for business promotions. They’re effective, easy to distribute and create lasting impressions. Here we’ve just Listed top 4 awesome flyer design software for Windows.
Edraw Max Flyer Software
Edraw flyer software is a drag-and-drop tool for Windows, it offers various titles, text blocks and other symbols needed for uses. It also provides abundant templates and examples for users to start drawing quickly. And it keeps updating new flyer symbols and templates.
- More than 10000 editable vector flyer symbols are provided and grouped into different categories.
- Ever-increasing professionally designed flyer templates & examples are available for users to get a quick drawing start.
- You are able to insert the pictures and trim them to any shapes they like with the cropping toolkit.
- Preset themes and color bar: change the color of your design in one click.
- Real-time collaboration and multiple file formats export enable users to collaborate and share with others conveniently.
- Fully compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux.
It currently does not support creating flyers on the mobile phone.
Print Creations is basic creative flyer design software for Windows. There are over 600 pre-made templates to choose from, and you can easily add your own photos. Brochures, Newsletters, Wedding Invitations, Greeting Cards, Certificates scrapbooks, albums, calendars and more can be created using this program.
- The text editor in this software is easy to use. You are able to choose from over 275 fonts, modify the text color and adjust the size to fit your project.
- It has a type of spell-checker, but you have to manually add the words to it.
- You can experiment with layouts that the software automatically creates.
- It allows you to adjust the color aspects and add effects, such as sepia or black and white.
- Users can order prints of photo albums and calendars that you create directly from the company.
- This software does not provide images or graphics for you to add to your design.
Microsoft Publisher is a user-friendly flyer design program for Windows. It comes with a large collection of templates, a rich set of images and graphics gallery and a good number of fonts. As shown in the screenshot below, a quick search on “flyer” can help you find hundreds of gorgeous and professional looking flyer templates in seconds. After selecting a template, you can easily add and customize the text, colors, graphics, effects, and so on.
- Over 5,400 templates for things like greeting cards, invitations, stationery, and letterheads are available.
- You can add clipart, graphics even your own photos or easily replace the stock image.
- It also enables you to crop, resize and rotate images, add color effects such as sepia or black and white, or adjust the color, contrast, and opacity.
- You are allowed to edit the text by adjusting the font, size, and color, rotating the direction, or adding word art and effects.
- Once your design finished, you can save, print it, or create an HTML or PDF version.
- It has useful text tools and good customer support options.
- Some photo editing tools are missing.
SmartDraw Flyer Software
SmartDraw flyer software for Windows is easy to learn and use. Get a quick start with the exact flyer template. Add your information and apply professional design themes for stunning flyers every time.
- Easy Formatting-You can create perfect and professional flyers in minutes. No drawing skill needed. It gives you the ability to align and space elements perfectly and arranges everything.
- Quick-Start Templates-Flyer templates and examples greatly enhance your productivity. Simply choose the flyer the template you want and customize it to meet your needs.
- Smart Integration-It supports automatic formatting and the completed files can be shared as PDF document or exported to Office applications. Plus, it works perfectly with Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- This program works on iPad or Android tablets through a browser as well as on desktops.
- It lacks real-time collaboration and the ability to password protect diagrams.