The Gantt chart is a useful tool for visualizing your progress when planning and managing a project. Using an online Gantt chart Software actually helps save time. Never get stuck in creating a custom Gantt chart in Excel. Following article will introduce top 4 best online Gantt chart software.
Celoxis is an integrated and collaborative online Gantt chart software for managing your projects, finances, resources and business processes.
- Fully interactive Gantt chart.Our interactive Gantt Chart is the swiftest in the industry and can handle 10,000 tasks with ease. Just like that!
- Inter-project dependencies.Managing multiple projects? Link your tasks from different projects, even with lead and lag times.
- Task Worksheet mode.Make multiple in-line edits at one go and save them all at any point. The intuitive interface lets you enter tasks quickly and reorganize them seamlessly.
- Keyboard shortcuts.Our interactive Gantt keyboard shortcuts allow you to do most common operations with simple keystrokes.
- Celoxis has very few integrations. Sure, it works with Microsoft Project, Quickbooks, Salesforce, and Google Apps, but offers little beyond that. However, Celoxis does offer an open API, so developers are constantly creating their own plug-ins to make Celoxis work best for them.
Two: Easy Projects
Easy Projects is another easy-to-use tool for creating Gantt chart online. It is best suited for companies with a huge number of outside customers. This Gantt chart software provides unlimited guest accounts, so your clients can follow their projects’ progress through to completion.
- Easy to learn, easy to use. Be suitable for ‘accidental project managers,’ no project management experience required.
- Empower you to quickly take the pulse of what’s happening within your business and projects.
- Gantt charts are created with a simple drag-and-drop system, and project managers can easily track and modify tasks, schedules, and dependencies.
The lack of large team management features.
RationalPlan is a powerful online Gantt chart software well-designed to help both teams and project managers to create consistent project plans, allocate resources and analyze workload, track work progress, estimate project costs and manage budgets.
- It has users start off by making a work breakdown structure to create task lists for your team.
- It is particularly good for small businesses because of its budgeting features, like forecasting and cost management.
- It works well with larger businesses, but it doesn’t have that many enterprise clients… yet.
TeamHeadquarters is such a sweet online Gantt chart software that also offers functionality for IT teams with a secure, role-managed ticketing system that includes an easy-to-use, responsive interface.
- It offers an all-in-one solution so that you don’t need to jump from app to app for each project
- Customer self-service portal enables customers to create tickets, attach documents and prepare updates. As you update your Gantt chart, everyone stays informed.
- It’s missing some reporting and budgeting features.
As we know, there are few things in this world that do not have two sides. Above-mentioned 5 online Gantt chart software have their own pros and cons. Simply select the desired one and have a try it.