An infographic is a creative solution to take a “thousand words” and present them through a picture. No wonder readers and web visitors love searching the software for creating infographics on Mac, Windows, Linux, or online. Here just collected top 4 Infographic Software Mac. Let us discover which ones you get on best with…
It is a professional and simple all-in-one desktop infographic software for Mac, Windows and Linux with abundant built-in icons and pre-drawn templates. Simply drag and drop infographic charts and maps to modify every element as you desire.
- Extremely simple with drag-and-drop based interface.
- Offera rich set of infographics symbols for business, transportation, education, environment, tourism, medical, music, technology, food, etc.
- Be able to designany shapes you need with Pen or Pencil tools in the program.
- Customize and create your own infographics quickly using existing editable templates.
- Extensive built-in themes available for uses.
- Capable of printing or sharing. Support exporting to PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats. You are able to directly upload the file to Team Cloud or Personal Cloud in one click.
02. Canva Infographic Maker
Canva’s infographic maker is a powerful and easy-to-use online tool that’s perfect for all kinds of design tasks from brochures to presentations and much more besides. Hundreds of free design elements let you experiment with data visualization like a pro no matter what system (Windows, Linux, Mac) or browser you use.
- Drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics.
- Millions of images. Design with millions of stock photographs, vectors and illustrations.
- Photo Filters. You can edit your own photos using preset filters.
- Free icons and shapes. Choose from various element for your design.
- A large collection of fonts. Just select the one you prefer.
Piktochart is also an online, web-based infographic drawing tool that does you a great favor to turn boring data into engaging infographics on Mac, Linux, Windows. The built-in editor makes you do adjustment freely like changing color schemes, inserting or uploading your local images. Its pre-made lined templates allow you to align graphical elements and resize images properly.
- An editor available for your convenience. The Piktochart editor will empower you to Insert texts, images and banners within seconds.
- Functional innovation. Drag-and-drop, point-and-click. No more frustrations over complicated design softwares, and no more expensive rates on hiring designers.
- Design flexibility. Choose over 600 professionally-designed templates from a selection of infographic, banner, report, and presentation formats.
- Share on the webQuick sharing with built-in social media options. Grab the HTML code to add to your website.
- Present anywhereand whenever. Enter the online Presentation Mode and instantly present your graphic as if it were a slideshow.
- Download & Print. Demonstrate your design wherever you are. Choose from several image formats (JPG, PNG, PDF) in a range of different resolutions.
Venngage is another great Mac infographics software because of its simplicity and easy-to-use feature. You can get started quickly by selecting from templates & themes, plenty of charts and icons or uploading your own pictures and backgrounds. Furthermore, you are able to customize a theme to match your brand well.
- Enable you to import data directly from your spreadsheet.
- Thousands of icons, pictograms and illustrationsare available.
- Various beautiful templateswith new ones added weekly.
- Snap to grid for automatic alignment.
- Share seamlessly on social media. Embed and link your infographics on your blog or website.
After all of that, what would be the best Mac infographic software. It’s definitely not a black and white decision. Just choose the right one according to your own needs.