Microsoft Visio is a great application designed for individuals to create various types of diagrams including basic network diagrams, charts for the organization, basic flowcharts, UML diagrams and other general multipurpose diagrams. by simplifying complex information. But, it’s too expensive for many users. Top three best Visio Alternatives for Flowchart will be introduced in following post.
One: Edraw Max
Edraw, as one of the best Visio alternatives, is a vector-based diagramming software that features similar functionality with Visio for you to easily create flowchart with built-in symbols and editable templates.
- System Requirement: Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista, Citrix (32 or 64bit); Mac OS X 10.2 or later; Linux
- Totally compatible with MS Office.
- Drag-and-drop based interface to draw any kind of flowchart and other diagrams.
- Rich collection of flowchart symbols, in vector format.
- Cloud collaboration supported.
- Support the export to PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Offers advanced service with a much cheaper price.
ConceptDraw Pro is another alternative to MS Visio, it is a premium and powerful diagramming solution. Using ConceptDraw PRO you can design flowcharts of any complexity on Windows or OS X .
- Support Apple OS X and Windows
- Open and save Visio VDX file format — legacy Visio format
- Extensive object libraries, samples, and templates included
- Affordable pricing
- Live Object technology
Gliffy is a HTML based online tool that offers a free trial and pay monthly options depending on your diagrammatic needs.
- Compatible with all browsers, including Safari
- Support importing, viewing and editing your Visio documents
- A great range of themes and templates to help you get started easier.
- Allow you to integrate your documents with Google Drive, thus you can access your documents from anywhere.
That’s it for our list of best Visio Alternatives for flowchart, hopefully you now can choose the right one as you prefer.