If you are searching for a Visio Alternative for Linux, Edraw is exactly the right one for you. It works well both on Linux, Windows, and Mac.
With Edraw, a powerful Linux Visio Alternative, you can create a flowchart, organizational chart, mind map, network diagram, floor plan, UML diagram, P&ID, wireframe, infographics, cards, certificates, fashion design, presentation, charts, forms, schematics, science diagrams etc. Its built-in free Visio symbols alternatives and Visio templates alternatives greatly simplify the drawing process.
Compatible with Linux system including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo, and More.
Why Edraw Is A Great Alternative to Visio for Linux
- Support drawing more than 260 diagram types
- Help you start fast from pre-made editable examples and templates
- Diversified diagram shapes libraries and over 12000 vector symbols are available.
- Allow exporting a drawing to other formats like JPG, PDF, PS, SVG, etc.
- Cross-platform compatibility. It is fully compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Real-time Cloud collaboration supported.
Main Features Comparison with Visio
Drawing Types Comparison with Visio