With extensive templates, examples and various symbols, you are able to create all kinds of charts based on this project chart software. Simply drag and drop any selected symbols on your canvas to complete a chart in a few minutes. You can also conveniently convert your diagram to different formats like JPG, PDF, PS, EPS, Office, Html, SVG, and Visio.
Project Chart Software
The multi-platform project chart maker is a powerful and easy-to-use software for project management. It can be used to create Gantt chart, timeline, calendar, PERT chart and so on. The tool integrates smoothly with MS office so makes it easy to access and manage your works. The Cloud collaboration would also make your project progress successfully. What’s more, the software has various templates & examples and auto functions.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
- 32 and 64 bit Windows
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc
Project Chart Maker User Interface
You can conveniently schedule projects, track time, plan resources and monitor performance for every task of your overall projects based on the clear user interface.
Dozens of Templates and Examples
The software has many management-related built-in templates and examples, which are well-designed and very commonly used in project management. You can choose any of them for a quick start and make further adjustments.
Hundreds of Premade Vector Shapes
If you open the Libraries of the software, you can view any groups of premade shapes for all kind of fully editable project charts. You can also change the color, fill, shadow, and transparency, dimension and so on.
Create Your Own Gallery
Feel free to import any images to build your own gallery. Also, you can draw some symbols based on the preset pencil or pen drawing tools, and then save them in the Libraries for further uses.
Why Choose the Software?
- Cross-platform: it can run on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix; Mac OS X 10.2 or later; Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.
- Intuitive user interface: it has an intuitive and straightforward user interface which is very similar to MS Office, hence you will get used to this tool quickly.
- Drag-and-drop functionality: it’s easy to create charts. Just drag shapes from the Libraries and then drop it on your drawing page.
- Able to import Visio & SVG files: you are permitted to import Visio and SVG files in fully-editable quality.
- Easy to share: it is easy and simple to share on different social media platforms.
- Abundant templates & examples: all templates and examples in the software are fully editable in a well-designed format.
- Extensive shapes: shapes in the Libraries are for nearly all the project charts.
- Support cloud collaboration: you can facilitate the coordination among team members for an easy access and quick follow-ups.