The schematic diagram software is an affordable diagramming application which can be used for creating different kinds of schematics and circuit diagrams. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux system. With numerous useful templates and extensive objects libraries, you can easily create any professional-looking schematic diagrams based on handy solutions.
Schematic Diagram Software with Extensive Templates & Shapes
The schematic maker has a similar user interface which is very similar to Microsoft Visio. It provides many features like the Cloud collaboration, various stencils of industry-standard electrical symbols, rich examples of schematics and circuit diagrams, multiple page printing, and the option to export to many formats (PDF, EPS, Html, SVG, PNG, JPG, and GIF).
- Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
- 32 and 64 bit Windows
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc
Numerous Templates and Examples
The schematic diagram software has many well-designed schematic diagram templates and examples for a quick start.
Lots of Premade Shapes in Libraries
The schematic diagram software has a variety of standard shapes placed in its Libraries such as semiconductor devices, switches, relays, resistors, capacitors and so on. You can easily add any of them to your drawing canvas by dragging and dropping.
Import Your Work
You can easily import files to many different formats like Visio or SVG based on fully-editable quality in the schematic diagram software.
Export to Different Formats
You can also save and export your work to formats including JPG, PDF, PS, EPS, Office, Html, SVG, and Visio.
Advantages of the Schematic Diagram Software
- Intuitive user interface: it has an intuitive and straightforward user interface which is very similar to MS Office, hence you will get accustomed to this tool soon as long as you can use Word.
- Drag-and-drop functionality: it’s easy to create diagrams with this software. Just drag shapes from the Libraries and then drop it onto the drawing page.
- Abundant templates & examples: all templates and examples in this software are fully editable and well-designed.
- Extensive shapes: you can build various projects based on the preset shapes.
- Support cloud collaboration: your team can facilitate effectively by using the built-in Cloud account.
- Non-prior drawing experiences required: You can create professional-looking schematic diagrams even if you were a diagram design beginner!