An infographic is a creative solution to take a “thousand words” and present them through a picture. No wonder readers and web visitors love searching the software for creating infographics on Mac, Windows, Linux, or online. Here is the collection of the top 4 infographic Software for Mac. Let’s discover them together right now!
It is a professional and simple all-in-one desktop infographic software for Mac, Windows, and Linux with abundant built-in symbols and pre-drawn templates. Simply drag and drop any infographic charts to modify elements your want.
- Quite simple with the drag-and-drop based user interface.
- Offers a rich set of infographics symbols for business, transportation, education, environment, tourism, medical, music, technology, food, etc.
- Feel free to design any shapes you need based on the built-in Pen or Pencil tools.
- Customize and create your own infographics quickly according to existing editable templates.
- Extensive built-in themes.
- Easy to print or share documents. Support exporting to PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats. You are also able to directly upload the file to the Team Cloud or Personal Cloud.
Canva Infographic Maker
Canva infographic maker is a powerful and easy-to-use online tool that’s perfect for all kinds of design tasks from brochures to presentations. Hundreds of free design elements let you enjoy creating visualizations no matter what system (Windows, Linux, Mac) or browser you are using.
- Drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics.
- Design with millions of stock photographs, images, vectors, and illustrations.
- You can edit your own photos using the preset photo filters.
- Choose from the various free icons and shapes elements.
- A large collection of fonts for you to choose.
Piktochart is also a web-based infographic drawing tool that turns boring data figures into engaging infographics on Mac, Linux, Windows. The built-in editor makes you adjust freely like changing color schemes, inserting or uploading your local images. The pre-made lined templates allow you to align graphical elements and resize images properly.
- The Piktochart editor lets you easily insert texts, images, and banners.
- Drag-and-drop, point-and-click. No more frustrations over complicated design software, and no more expensive rates on hiring designers.
- Good Design flexibility. Choose over 600 professionally-designed templates from a selection of infographic, banner, report, and presentation.
- Quickly sharing with built-in social media options. Grab the HTML code to add to your website.
- Use the online presentation mode and instantly present your graphic based slideshows.
- Demonstrate your design wherever you are. Choose from several image formats (JPG, PNG, PDF).
Venngage is another great Mac infographics software because of its simplicity and easy-to-use feature. You can get started quickly by selecting from templates & themes, plenty of charts and icons or uploading your own pictures and backgrounds. Furthermore, you are able to customize a theme to match your brand well.
- Let you import data directly from your spreadsheet.
- Thousands of icons, pictograms, and illustrations.
- Weekly updated various beautiful templates.
- Snap to the grid for automatic alignments.
- Share seamlessly on social media platforms. Link your infographics on your blogs or websites.
Based on the above discussions, which one is your best Mac infographic software? It’s definitely not a right and wrong decision. Just choose the most suitable one according to your own needs.